Top 14 Valentine's Message Wishes 2016

Valentine's Day is a day to express your feelings and renew the bond of love you share with your Valentine. To make this Valentine Day memorable for your beloved declare your love to the world by sending a cute and heartfelt Valentine's Day message to us. We will carry your message along with your name in this page dedicated to lovers and their messages.


Expressing your love becomes quite easier now days, as you can simply send a lovely love sms or valentine sms message to your love / valentine from our recomposed sms / text messages collection.



Happy Valentine’s Day 2016!


I love reading love stories
But honestly ours is my favorite.
Thanks for writing every chapter of our life so romantic.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2016.


I miss you every minute you’re away.
Let us fall in love more.
Let us get married again.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2016 Honey.


It is the day which reminds you that
If you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone
I thank god and feel lucky to have you as special someone.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2016!


Thanks for growing old with me.
Thanks for making it so easy for me
Life is short but we’re making the most of it.
Thanks for being my lifetime Valentine.


Happy Valentine's Day and just pretty much I want you to never forget I love you very much, because hopefully you know? Happy Valentine’s Day 2016!

You are my partner, my sweetheart, my confidant and adviser, my comforter and friend. You are my quiet place away from the rest of the world. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016!

Even in a fairy tale where every dream comes true, I could never hope to find a husband/wife/partner as sweet as you. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016!

True love is what I learnt from you to share and give… yet remain happiest all the time. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016!

Your smile is my sunrise; your kiss is my sunset. Thank you for being the most wonderful friend and companion. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016!

You’re in my heart this Valentine’s Day! I miss you so much! Happy Valentine’s Day 2016!

Love is always amazing, but ours is especially awesome! I want you to do something special for me every February 14th. Be mine! Happy Valentine’s Day 2016!

Some people say Valentine's Day is just another day for card companies, flower shops, and candy companies to make more money. I disagree, I think it's the best excuse for all of us to show each other how much we love our significant other the way we should every day. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016!

Since I have met you I wake up with a smile.
I never knew I could feel this way!
Somehow you broke down my walls and I m so happy you did.
Thank you for being so amazing! Happy Valentine’s Day 2016!


I am so happy to share with you my first valentine's day, I am sure without you my love is tasteless; I am yours and only yours. When I am with you there is no need of any other person or anything, I believe you are my life, I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016!

Post a Comment

0 Comments