Valentine's Day 2016 Facebook Status



  • The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Happy Valentine's Day 2016!

  • If you don't have a valentine, hang out with your friends, don't go looking for someone. When it's right, they will come to you. Happy Valentine's Day 2016!

  • They say penguins are the only animals that stay together for life; will you be my penguin forever? Happy Valentine's Day 2016!

  • Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, and then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Happy Valentine's Day 2016!

  • Real love is not bases on romance candle light dinner and walks along the beach. In fact it is based on respect compromise care and trust. Happy Valentine's Day 2016!

  • A kiss is just a kiss till u finds the 1 u love. A hug is just a hug till u finds the 1 you’re always thinking of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you. Happy Valentine's Day 2016!

  • That look you give me when you smile and look straight into my eyes and say “I love you” still makes me melt every time. Happy Valentine's Day 2016!

Post a Comment

0 Comments