Best Rose Day Quotes - Amazing & Unique

Rose Day Quotes Wishes [Updated]

Rose Day Quotes Wishes

How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss and all was said.
Victor Hugo

What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
William Shakespeare

I want to be remembered like Pete Rose. 'Charlie Hustle.' I want people to say, 'Wherever he was, he was always giving it his all.'
Walter Payton




I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall.
Eleanor Roosevelt

The Rose is without an explanation; She blooms because She blooms.
Angelus Silesius


Every orchid or rose or lizard or snake is the work of a dedicated and skilled breeder. There are thousands of people, amateurs and professionals, who devote their lives to this business. Now imagine what will happen when the tools of genetic engineering become accessible to these people.
Freeman Dyson

Man, I'm the No. 1 living and breathing rock star. I am Axl Rose; I am Jim Morrison; I am Jimi Hendrix Kanye West

It may be that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet,' but I should be loath to see a rose on a maiden's breast substituted by a flower, however beautiful and fragrant it might be, that is went by the name of the skunk lily.
Alexander Henry



I was fortunate to play for Pete Rose and have teammates like Ken Griffey Sr., Tony Perez, and Dave Concepcion. I grew up in the game with a mature attitude. I've always known it was better to be seen and not heard.
Eric Davis

Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.
Oscar Wilde

Can anyone remember love? It's like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume.
Arthur Miller

In real life, unlike in Shakespeare, the sweetness of the rose depends upon the name it bears. Things are not only what they are. They are, in very important respects, what they seem to be.
Hubert H. Humphrey

Post a Comment

0 Comments