Top Valentine’s Day Love messages for GF or Wife!

Valentine’s Day 2016 Love messages for GF or Wife!



You are my sun and stars, my night, my day,
My seasons, summer, winter, my sweet spring,
My world, my thoughts, my breath, my future
My all, my love, my Valentine
Happy Valentine's Day 2016.

Happy Valentine’s Day wishes for my adorable girlfriend.
I love you from the core of my heart and
I am much happy to have such a wonderful person in my life.

A word to say, a word to hear
Even in your absence I feel you near
Our relation is strong, hope it goes long
We will remain the same till the life goes on!

A special smile a special face,
A special someone I can’t replace,
I love you & I always will.
You have filled a space no one can fill.
Happy Valentines 2016.

Nobody can tell you who and who not to like.
The best person to tell you is you follow your heart
and it will lead you to what you want.

Valentine’s Day messages for her


I need the Earth to give me a place to live
I need the sun to help me see
I need the stars to give me hope
And I need your love to be happy.
Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!
I love you!!!

Take responsibility for all of your mistakes,
If you don’t change the outcome the next time,
You deserve exactly what you get
If your life is crap, you did it!
Happy Valentine's Day 2016

Let love be the guide to your dreams,
Let love be the light to your heart,
Let your love be the reason why
Somerset heart still continues to beat.
Let me be your Valentine.
Happy Valentine's Day 2016!

I’m happy to be your Valentine,
But I'm not as happy as
I am to have you as my girlfriend every day.
Happy Valentine's Day 2016


Valentine’s Day Romantic Text for Wife


I’m sending you a Valentine’s wish
Filled with hugs and kisses too.
Because there is a special place
Within my heart for you.

Happiness doesn’t mean all is perfect,
It simply means you’ve learned
to see beyond the imperfections!!

Be more concerned with your character than
Your reputation cause your character is what
You really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

.-..-. .-..-.
"-.-""-.-"
Just like us always & ever be Together
Happy Valentine’s Day!

I'm glad you have me as your boyfriend,
Because now I know you'll be loved the way
you should be this Valentine's Day.
 Happy Valentine's Day 2016.

It still seems like magic
Every time I remember
How love softly touched our hearts
Bringing in together
I love you Happy Valentine’s Day.

You were looking for:


Post a Comment

0 Comments