5 Best Romantic SMS

5 Best Romantic SMS


Here we provide 5 romantic sms. You can send him or her.


When a man loves a woman
Down deep in his soul,
She can bring him such misery
If she plays him for a fool,
He's the last one to know
Loving eyes can't ever see.


The first time ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine,
And I knew our joy would fill the earth.
And last 'till the end of time my love,
And it would last 'till the end of time.


Baby, I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time,
And maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you.
Maybe I'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time,
You hung me on the line.
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you.


I'll make you happy, baby, just wait and see
For every kiss you give me, I'll give you three,
Oh, since the day I saw you,
I have been waiting for you.
You know I will adore you 'til eternity.


If you should ever leave me
Though life would still go on believe me,
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me.

You were looking for:


Post a Comment

0 Comments