Romantic Good Night SMS

 Romantic Good Night SMS

Good Night SMS


One day i may die without saying good bye to U.
But i will never forget to say thank you,
Because you hold the most loveliest part in my life
Good Night...!!!


Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART, Never let it go cause DREAMS are the TINY SEEDS, From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS Have a wonderful dream tonight… GOOD NIGHT!!


Wash your face and wash your feet! Now its time 2 fall asleep. Yours eyes are weak n mouth can’t speak So hope this night shall be nice and sweet. Sweet dreams & Good night.


No matter if the sky is black or blue, No matter if there are stars or moon, As long as your heart is true Sweet dreams will always be with u. Good Night!


Sun is upset and moon is happy, Because sun is missing U, And moon is gonna be with U, For rest of the night, Have a wonderful night.


One evening I’ll come 2 your room, Lock the door, Turn off the lights, Join U in bed. I’ll come closer 2 U, My lips near your face, And I’ll shout, Have a great night. “Good Night“.


Somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you.


Hai Moon! Dim Your Light...
Hello Wind ! Breeze soft..
Hai flower! Blossom Slowly..
Hello Earth! spin gently..
Becoze My Dear love is going to sleep!...
Good Night.

I was looking out the windows
thinking about the person I care most
and the person that came into my mind is U
so just wanna wish u good nite.......
Night doesnt become beautiful with star studded sky and full moon,
It becomes beautiful when u go to sleep and let stars and moon admire ur innocence..
Good night.

Name 3 characteristics 4 me out of
1. Arrogant
2. Sweet
3. Egoistic
4. Lively
5. Playful
6. smart
7. Honest
8. Shy
9. Confident
10.Hyper
Be Honest while you reply.
Good Night

Post a Comment

0 Comments