Happy New Year Quotations


It is 2016. Naturally everyone wants to accept the New Year for their own life. There has so many plan, wish and wisdom for coming year. For this reason, here we are shearing for you some New Year Quotations. These quotations ware coming from the famous people. Happy New Year! Have a nice year starting!

New Year Quotations


"Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness."- William Shakespeare

"Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer."- Walter Scott

"The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals."- Melody Beattie

"I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something."- Neil Gaiman

"Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties."- Helen Keller

"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us."- Hal Borland
I know. I'm lazy. But I made myself a New Years resolution that I would write myself something really special. Which means I have 'til December, right?- Catherine O'Hara

"My New Year's Resolution List usually starts with the desire to lose between ten and three thousand pounds."- Nia Vardalos

“No one knows the future, yet we can’t stop guessing while expecting of only the good, and not the bad or even both.”Auliq Ice

“For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!”- Mehmet Murat Ildan

Post a Comment

0 Comments