Propose Day 2020 Message Wishes for Lover [Unique]

Happy Propose Day 2020 Messages For Her



I have Spent Many Sleepless Nights,In Your Love and I don’t want,My Son to do the same 4 Your Daughter,So let’s make them Brother And Sister …Happy Propose Day 2020

I wish I was one of your tears,
So I could be born in your eye,
Rundown your cheek,
And die on your lips,Happy Propose Day 2020

If I reached for your hand, will u hold it?If I hold out my arms, will u hug me?If I go for ur lips, will u kiss me?If I capture ur heart, will u love me??Happy Propose Day 2020

The sweetest way to propose:“Excuse me, do you have a band aid,Because of I scrapped my kneeWhen I fell in love with you.”Will you be mine...?Happy Propose Day Sweetheart.

We are the leaves of one branch,the drops of one sea,the flowers of one garden.lets get together forever,Happy Propose Day 2020

The Minute I Heard My First LoveStory, I Started Looking ForYou, Not Knowing How Blind That Was.
Lovers Don’t Finally Meet Somewhere.They’re In Each Other All Along.Happy Propose Day my baby.

Propose Day 2020 Messages

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheartSo deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.Happy Propose Day!

You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet…You are like You…And that’s the reason why I Love You Happy Propose Day...!!
Life counts all the roads we travel,Some are smooth, some are rough,Some I would rather forget,But there is one road I won’t regret,The road where we met and became friends…Happy Propose Day 2020 my Darling…

If Roses were Black and violets were brownMy love for you would never be foundBut roses r red and violets are blueAll I want to say is I LUV U!Happy Propose Day!

With every beat of my heart,I will love you more and more,After years of togetherness thisIs my solemn vow for you, my love!Happy Propose Day!

I Wanna Walk With You,I Wanna Talk With You.For All The Time My Utmost Desire Is Too Be With You!Propose Day Sweetheart.

I don’t want anyone else to:Kiss your lips;Be in your arms;Have your heart;Share anything with you;Or be the one you love.I simply hate to imagine anyone taking my place.So please be mine!Propose Day!

Post a Comment

0 Comments