Romantic Love Quotes

Romantic Love Quotes

Cute Love Quotes

Love is all. Everyone has expressed their love some different way. He/She want to be a happy person with his or her lover. So I give some love quotes. I think all of you guys it’s helpful for your love.

  • "If every time I thought of you, a star fell... Well, then the sky would be empty."

  • "Amongst the stars, that shine so bright, I know that you are there, at an amazing height, although your gone, I feel you, you’re love is all so strong."

  • "When I see your face, I smile, my world shines so bright, I can hear my heart beat so loud and so fast.I’m so happy at your sight, but now where are apart, miles away, I feel lost, confused, I dont know what to do with myself and now that your gone I can still wait for you to come back."

  • "Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself."

  • "The weirdest thing happened the other morning…I woke up with my tears in my eyes…And one rolling down on my cheek…And I knew I must have been dreaming of you again."

  • "Love is the song playing softly in those hearts who entertains the feeling of Love."

Tags: cute love quotes, romantic love quotes, love sms

Post a Comment

0 Comments