Love SMS


Love SMS


Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful


Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me


When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.


I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.


If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.


I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.


1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

Cute Love SMS

If
someone comes
Into your life 'n becomes a part of you,
But for
some reason he couldn't stay,

Don't cry too much...
Just be glad that your
paths crossed'n
some how he made you happy
even for a while..!!


Never Say Good Bye To Someone Who Loves You,
Never Say Thanx Who Really Needs You,
Never Blame A Person Who Really Trust You,
Never Forget A Person Who Think You As Life ..!


When a Guy does Something Wrong...
Girl : You broke my Favorite Lamp !!!
Boy : It was an Accident... I didn't mean to..!!
Girl : I can't believe you did this.
Boy : I'm Sorry.. !! :/ :/ :/

When a Girl does Something Wrong...
Boy : You Lost My Dog??!!!
Girl : It was an Accident... I didn't mean to..!!
Boy : I can't believe you did this.
Girl : I already feel bad about it..!! Stop making me feel Worse..!!
Boy : I'm Sorry.. !! :/ :/ :/


Close Your Eyes ....,Relax Your Body....
'n Stop Breathing As Long As You Can...
Now Breath...
I Miss You As Much As You Missed The Air..!


I love you so much, I love your every touch
my love for you is so immense

it just puts me so intense
thinking about you all the time
... being glad that your mine ♥,

Real love is not based on romance,
Candle light dinner
and
walks along the beach.
In fact, it is based on
Respect, Compromise,
Care
and
Trust

Tags: love sms, love text, love massage, love phone text, cute love sms

Post a Comment

0 Comments